Game isnt fun anymore

This is such a killer-based game making it trash for the survivors. I used to love playing this game, but the killers will guard and tunnel. What is the point of playing the game if you have to tunnel and watch the hook. I think the hook should fall once a survivor is saved for a certain amount of time or push the killer away from the hook, so it at least gives the survivors a shot at getting out. Almost all the killers are like this I played for a while tonight and each killer I had tunneled and guarded the hook.

Comments

  • If killer is camping don't unhook immediately.

    You don't have to worry about grabs anymore, so just work on gens and unhook when survivor is about hit second stage.

  • @SerenaBaker said:

    This is such a killer-based game making it trash for the survivors. I used to love playing this game, but the killers will guard and tunnel. What is the point of playing the game if you have to tunnel and watch the hook. I think the hook should fall once a survivor is saved for a certain amount of time or push the killer away from the hook, so it at least gives the survivors a shot at getting out. Almost all the killers are like this I played for a while tonight and each killer I had tunneled and guarded the hook.

    Guarding hook is called "camping"

    And if you want the hooks to fall down after you become unhooked, run trolldownbreakdown, just be prepared to be slugged... a lot.

    Alwo BHVR has made attempts to prevent camping. They removed unhook grabs. They will soon make it so survivors can self-unhook if the killer stays near for too long.