Where are the big daily rituals?

I remember back than I got plenty of rituals with high rewards (60+k) for even simple one. But nowadays I get nearly only 25k and 30k Dailys. What's going on?

Comments

  • The only 60k ones i get are for Mori a survivor they come few and far inbetween. 
  • Yeah they made them way easier. But those old rituals used to give like 90k but you had to level up Evil within like 22 times. I like the ones now, much less effort.

  • I would like a slider. Where you can choose what kind of dailies you get. Short ones that pay little like now and longer ones that pay 200k+ bps but take many matches to complete. 
  • The daily rituals have been pretty disappointing for a while now. The rewards should be doubled..at least.

  • The last 60k I got was over 2 months ago. We need weekly rituals with 500k bp rewrds

  • The last 60k I got was over 2 months ago. We need weekly rituals with 500k bp rewrds

    Ok calm down. Can we get the 60k Dailys back again in frequent amount before asking for 500k? Lol
  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    HellDescent said:

    The last 60k I got was over 2 months ago. We need weekly rituals with 500k bp rewrds

    Ok calm down. Can we get the 60k Dailys back again in frequent amount before asking for 500k? Lol

    They're not discussing this at all from what i've seen in streams ever since then, they seem pretty happy with these low Dailies.

  • Tsulan said:
    I would like a slider. Where you can choose what kind of dailies you get. Short ones that pay little like now and longer ones that pay 200k+ bps but take many matches to complete. I'll 2nd this good idea
  • really? i feel like i get a freddy mori daily once every few days

  • I get Trapper Mori daily once a week