Crossplay

Your player counter is dropping on console because crossplay is between pc vs console not console vs console no matter what dlc or new stuff you take out if the game is not fair in PvP nobody will like the game and feel like wast of money with the feeling of stop playing the game

Comments

  • Make it free to play on both the consoles and with crossplay between console only

  • I mean... I don't know. The only time I really feel like the PC vs Console debate matters is when it comes to killers with aiming powers (Huntress, Trickster, Slinger).

    You could argue Nemesis and Wesker, I guess, but they're not so bad on console.

  • Do you know that playing survivor with a controller is better as it allows you to hug the walls while looping better, right? I have also seen killers being able to mindgame in loops better with a controller as the analog stick allows for smoother movements than the keyboard.

    Also, DbD is the first game to have an always active aim assist (for much they try to call it "aim dressing", it is still an aim assist) that the only thing it does for a mouse and keyboard player is to make him miss hits. That, and I'm pretty sure the only reason killers can't look up or down that much is to make it easy for controller players to aim, as making fast moves with the stick would make them aim up or down if they miss input.

    So, if they removed crossplay between PC and console the only benefited people would be those on PC... so go ahead 🤣

  • @thisislastyearsmodel said:

    I mean... I don't know. The only time I really feel like the PC vs Console debate matters is when it comes to killers with aiming powers (Huntress, Trickster, Slinger).

    You could argue Nemesis and Wesker, I guess, but they're not so bad on console.

    Singularity is now on that list imo.