Hatch Game

I had a game where the hatch was behind a hill on 1 side of the map. Killer was leatherface and he was literally standing on the hill for LITERALLY 20(!) minutes looking for me after tunneling every hooked survivor. Finally i decided to just run for it because he wouldn't leave the hill so i died. Why doesn't the hatch dissapear and respawn somewhere else after 3 minutes or so? Makes finding and remembering the hatch almost impossible and killer and survivor both can't camp hatch for way too long.
No more hatch standoffs and no more toxic killers who stand on the hatch and toxic survivors who camp the hatch to T-bag the killer.

Comments

  • How many gens were left? Lol. 

    If he was on the hill for 20 minutes that makes it really easy to do the gens and escape. You must be a newbie. Stop complaining and get good. 

    When the killer is camping the hatch I’m escaping 90% of the time. 

    20 minutes is way more than enough time to plan out which gens to do, keep them at 99%, and plan in what order to pop them. 
  • @michaelmyers87 said:
    How many gens were left? Lol. 

    If he was on the hill for 20 minutes that makes it really easy to do the gens and escape. You must be a newbie. Stop complaining and get good. 

    When the killer is camping the hatch I’m escaping 90% of the time. 

    20 minutes is way more than enough time to plan out which gens to do, keep them at 99%, and plan in what order to pop them. 

    I mean this sums up very well, I have nothing to add.

    He made a terrible choice and you fed him, you could easily do all the generators by yourself.

    You could even complete a generator to bait him to get the hatch, if he wouldn't move, you could complete the remaining generators.

    Hatch is pretty much survivor sided enough, no need to make it easier.

  • I remember the first time I tried this about a year ago was against the hillbilly. He was camping the hatch and I had 3 gens to do. I went around the map seeing where the gens were and planned accordingly. I brought them to 99% and popped them from closest to farthest from the hatch. He came looking and I outflanked. Done. Heart was racing. Now i do it all the time. 

    Soemtimes the killer leaves the hatch after you pop you pop the first gen. 

    Just stop trying to make the game worse because you’re ignorant when the hatch is fine as it is. 
  • A better question is why is it still in a game. Hatch respawn won't change anything. Survivor will just wait forr it to spawn somewhere else and then crouch around the map again and repeat until he finds it before the killer does.

  • A better question is why is it still in a game. Hatch respawn won't change anything. Survivor will just wait forr it to spawn somewhere else and then crouch around the map again and repeat until he finds it before the killer does.

    I play killer and survivor equally and I think the hatch concept is fine. 

    Also i learned first hand this if there are 4 gens and you’re alone it’s pretty much impossible to power one gen. Against a wraith I had sole survivor and OOO and he was too fast going around the map I couldn’t get half of a gen done with a toolbox 
  • @Broosmeister said:
    I had a game where the hatch was behind a hill on 1 side of the map. Killer was leatherface and he was literally standing on the hill for LITERALLY 20(!) minutes looking for me after tunneling every hooked survivor. Finally i decided to just run for it because he wouldn't leave the hill so i died. Why doesn't the hatch dissapear and respawn somewhere else after 3 minutes or so? Makes finding and remembering the hatch almost impossible and killer and survivor both can't camp hatch for way too long.
    No more hatch standoffs and no more toxic killers who stand on the hatch and toxic survivors who camp the hatch to T-bag the killer.

    What is he supposed to do? Walk away and let you escape? Pls bro.....
    Blame BHVR for this stupid mechanic

  • Doing 3 gens on my own, yes that should be great fun. That's what i want to do. 
    Show my exact location to a killer who can instadown. Super fun.
  • Killers camping the hatch are a blessing, finish the gens!
  • Doing 3 gens on my own, yes that should be great fun. That's what i want to do. 
    Show my exact location to a killer who can instadown. Super fun.
    So what, you give away your location and can happen 1 of these things:
    1 - LF comes over? you hide, juke or whatever and make your way to the hatch.
    2 - keeps camping the hatch? Go for another gen.
    Edit: if you wanna survive you should work a bit for it, don't you think?
  • @Broosmeister said:
    Doing 3 gens on my own, yes that should be great fun. That's what i want to do. 
    Show my exact location to a killer who can instadown. Super fun.

    99% the gens.

    As someone above stated. Then pop them and he either will leave the hatch so you jump in or he'll keep standing there and you just open the door. Easy as that