Twins - kicking Victor feels different after update

Hello my fellow twin mains (unicorns),

I have noticed since the update that no matter what I do - survivor now can kick Victor from a mile away - even if I run backwards/away (as I always have) they now get the kick almost 100% of the time, even if on my screen I am so far away from them.

I have really good internet etc - so not a lag/ping thing that I can tell.

Just wondered if anyone else has noticed this?

I do enjoy the challenge of twins but kinda feels like another thing that makes them challenging - with Victor needing pinpoint accurancy, I now get punished harder... maybe no one else feels this way and I will take myself into the corner and have a think about my choices.

Comments

  • My God, a Twins main? I gotta go buy a lotto ticket.

    On a serious note, might be a bug. Unless BHVR really nerfed the Twins again. I can't say if it feels different because I haven't seen the Twins in, like, 7 months.

  • Even in the forums I struggle to find my fellow twin mains...

    Hellloooooo is there anyone out there hhaahaha

    No seriously....

  • No Twins-Main, but a Twins-Enjoyer.

    I felt the same, some kicks were like "what? I already moved after the wuaaaaa-animation".