Switch performance becoming unplayable

This game isn't fun at 15 FPS. Skill checks where you see the arrow for all of 6 frames. Getting disoriented because the game randomly framedrops to 3 in the middle of a chase. And of course, every single texture in the game takes a good 5 to 10 seconds to pop in correctly, not to mention how polygon count drops as soon as you're 2 feet away from anything.

And it just gets worse with every patch.

Comments

  • At this point, shift to mobile's engine.

  • Last time I played survivor the frame drops were causing me to lose distance in chases. Considering that happens multiple times in any chase, that crap was getting me killed a lot. Meanwhile, killer on Switch is practically unplayable; the survivors move faster than I can, I can't keep up with their movements, I can't track them, most of my attempted hits miss. It really sucks. I used to play DbD and take occasional breaks, but I'm in a nearly permanent state of not playing, now.