"RED FOREST"

Just how the red forest map could be looking like:





Comments

  • I'm pretty sure it comes from the type of tree, not the actual color of the forest bro.
  • Or something like this:

  • Cetren said:
    I'm pretty sure it comes from the type of tree, not the actual color of the forest bro.
    Idk, I'm not English. These are the first results of Google picture tho 
  • @Cetren said:
    I'm pretty sure it comes from the type of tree, not the actual color of the forest bro.

    I always thought it was a reference to the amount of blood spilled there.

  • Doing some research usually comes up with an explanation for why something is or isn't a certain way.

    The Red Forest is an area of forest around Chernobyl. It was named that way after the reddish colour the pine trees had when they died due to the radiation (you can also look at some Fallout 4 screenshots, the vegetation in the Commonwealth has the same reddish-brown colour).

    The Huntress originates from that area, hence why the Realm is named after it.

  • @Vietfox said:
    Or something like this:

    I just vomited.

  • Would be nice to see some different color pallets used on the maps, most of them look pretty similar in that aspect.

  • @Sel said:

    @Vietfox said:
    Or something like this:

    I just vomited.

    That means it's working.

  • Blueberry said:

    Would be nice to see some different color pallets used on the maps, most of them look pretty similar in that aspect.

    I feel they have done a good job in that regard considering maps like Ormond, Yamaoka Estate, The Game and Lery's.