Who do you prefer playing with?
Are there any survivors you refuse to play with? For me it's Claudette. People who play her scream try hard or just want easy mode. I loooove playing with Jeffs and Dwights. Seem to be focused and relaxed players. Who do you guys refuse to play with and love to play with/as?
Comments
Not really, just because someone is playing as a specific character doesn't mean anything.
I refuse to play Claudette because it feels like easymode. I'm used to maxing out boldness in the first few minutes and anytime I've played as her it's like hey, I'm right here. Oh, you didn't see me. Okay I guess I'll just finish gens and leave.
Immersed Claudette playstyle is not for me.
I'll play with pretty much anyone I get matched with though. Unless it's my poor Dwight butt gets 3 Laurie's in my lobby. Lauries are the devil.
Y'know you can put on some flashy clothes? Boom no "easymode" Claudette
I wear the green smock, it doesn't help, and I'm not about to spend real $ on a survivor I don't like playing.
Plus why wouldn't I just play a QTpie like Dwight or Jeff? It'd be like picking to eat Mcdonalds over a nice steak.
@Vietfox I rarely find someone plays claudette because they like her aesthetically. 9/10 times they want to be as dark as possible to hide easier.
@Milo I've never seen anyone play with bright clothes on Claudette. Now Nea or Feng? Frickin neon glow sticks. Love it. Usually the better players too.
Maybe not all, but most people play Claudette cuz of her natural camo , and it's a fact.
Claudette can be removed, wouldn't care less lol
Yeah but op said "refuse to play with". I'm not gonna lobbydodge because of a skin (unlike others...)
I've answered what you were saying , not OP.
Never said you should dodge. I don't dodge claudettes , I see it as a challenge to find them.
As a killer I won't lobby dodge Claudettes. I like to find them and ruin them. As a survivor I won't play with them though. I know what kind of people are attracted to them. Sit around and wait and hide. Wait for the hatch kind of people. Not my cup of tea.
I love ace but i havent been playing him recently because i am trying to upgrade fat jesus
bald dwight. hes always a bully
Claudettes are the first ones to hatch camp. Good luck doing gens by yourself. Plus the killer will often walk to an area where you both are, miss her as she camos against a wall and goes for you instead. Then to top it off they'll often unhook you to save themselves if they're being chased knowing full well you'll get tunneled.
Davids will farm the hell out of everyone for their WGLF stacks.
Also iffy on quentins because they tend tk be toxic little scroats who D/C once their Decisive is gone.
Yes, i like Claudette because of her camo. But then, i need the easy mode, since my skill is not that high anyway. I seldom lose a killer in a chase, and chases don´t go long with me, because i get caught quite quickly. Thats why i reley on hiding, and its more fun for me anyway.
But i never hide just to get the hatch. i do gens (and thats why i get caught, while the other player hides), and i try to rescue them on the hook, even if i already know where the hatch is (but only in the beginning did i show other survivors the hatch if i found them. i learned from that).
My girl Feng min she is so cute and has the best cute scream
Survivors are just skins, so I dont really care tbh
Dwight is the only survivor for me.
Survivors are the same character with different skins, I only play them when I want a adept achievement or if I have a daily.
If it ain't Dwight it ain't right.
I play Jeff, and my SWF group i play with all play meg.
Jeff really needs a pimp hat.
I have all perks on most of my survivors (Meg, Claud, Kate, Feng, Laurie, Quentin and Ace) so I mix between them but mostly play Meg and Claudette.
I don't see Claudettes as tryhards, they're either really good or really bad but isn't it that way with all survivors? Only thing is how her dark clothes make her hard to spot at times but hey it's a stealth game after all.
I've spent faaaar too many money on cosmetics for Claudette and let me tell you, it's not the dark ones. I don't really care about stealth, I just wanna look fashionable.
As for when I play killer I don't really care who I go against. Quentin players tend to be pretty good at the game cause he's a rare species, so when I see a Quentin join my lobby I'm like "Challenge accepted"
I don't refuse to play with anyone.
I just have certain survivors I dislike seeing, especially as a Killer.
These are:
Bright coloured Fen/Meg/Nea/Claudette
P3 Claudette
Bald Dwight
Laurie
But eh. It's not a big deal.
As a survivor, i hate seeing dwights, jeffs, or claudettes on my team. They spend the entire game hiding doing no objectives. Also hate davids as they are always the bigegst potatoes, throwing down every pallet like they're paid to. As for killer, i hate seeing claudettes, ace's and neas (all with bought clothes) as they are usually the most skilled, and most toxic
Damn right.