Can the developers please revert the autohaven maps?

the new "rework" of autohaven realm was COMPLETELY unnecessary. the only problem map was gas heaven but now the realms of various autohaven maps have gotten completely worse for LOS (line of sight) killers. Trickster, nurse, deathsliger. Basically any killer u need to aim and shoot with. U can barely play on the autohaven maps cuz of all the added clutter which becomes more on the survivor side of things on these maps. When did the community complain about autohaven needing a rework? seriously the only problematic map was gas heaven and now the maps got so much worse and unfun to play on as these line of sight killers.

Comments

  • Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Gas Heaven was the only Autohaven map to be reworked since the Realm Reborn.

  • If anything needs to be done they should remove that utter trash tile that they added to them.

  • They made the maps more killer-sided but I understand that they’re specifically tough for ranged killers (besides maybe Pyramid Head).

  • @TheWarNung said:

    Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Gas Heaven was the only Autohaven map to be reworked since the Realm Reborn.

    Hmm, I think they did add a few new tile types that suck dog Doo Doo to the autohaven realm