Hiding prestige levels

I don’t know about everyone else but most of the time when i play as a high level character i’m face-camped and tunneled and sometimes even camped by other survivors. On top of this i have to wait longer in lobbies because killers back out of the game when they see my level. (i’m only a prestige 25 ada main and i’m not that great at the game anyways) I feel like if we go back to hiding prestige levels in the lobby it would help prevent stuff like this happening in game.

Comments

  • @Venusa said:

    Here's what I have experienced so far for having a P100 character in Dead by Daylight:

    📌 in-game harassment and judgment for investing in a character I like

    📌 people assuming I'm suppose to be invincible

    📌 getting called sweaty or a no-life

    📌 killers lobby-dodging when they see me as if I'm an e-sports legend

    📌 made fun of at game-chat because somehow being P100 should've guaranteed my win

    Here's what I haven't experienced so far for having a P100 character in Dead by Daylight:

    📌 people thinking I just like that character's design or lore a lot and know how to farm bloodpoints

    I know others have also made discussions regarding this and it seems like an easy option to implement. We already have an option regarding delayed match-making to prevent in-game harassment and ranks were made invisible years ago to combat the same issue. None of these reflect the skill of the player. What's the difference now?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/3C3TDHHPEG18/screenshot-jpg.jpg

    I made a discussion about this a while ago and it gathered a lot of support even a Mod confirming talks about this option but we out here waiting.

  • @Kebuzi said:

    Cant come soon enough, right now i see no reason to play the game honestly. Got everyone on P3+ so all i can do now is prestige my chars, but i dont want them to be high prestige.

    So since a few months i rarely even boot up the game, and when i do i quit after 1 or 2 games since i dont feel rewarded for playing. I either waste BP by not spending them or work on making a char unplayable like i already did with Ace. Such a bad feel to spend 100 Mio BP into a character just to never play them because i have a bit fat red number above my head that makes killers go dudu.

    Yeah it's so funny that I kinda regret leveling my favorite character too which shouldn't be the case LOL.