Comments

  • @Moz said:

    I guess my first question would be why would we to need to buff medkits in order for them to have a greater disparity? Especially considering healing perks are less common than ever before. The most common healing perk right now is inner healing which completely negates the healing action. If you wanted them to have a different level of use how about reducing how they perform now? Of course in order to do this and have people still want to use them base altruistic healing would need to take longer.

    Inner strength is the most popular one for 2 reasons: First, it's a base game perk that any survivor can unlock. Second, it's sometimes more efficient than healing with a medkit. The reason why we shouldn't reduce how they perform is because they already aren't good at the moment. They can only heal you once unless you use addons or perks, and even then it takes about 24-26 seconds to heal. The only way for medkits to be powerful currently is by bringing the addons that make them seem overwhelming (the syringe) or bringing perks which hinders you.

  • If you ask me. I would remove item tiers and focus on more interesting addons.

    As you say brown and purple medkit are the same. Before it makes sense because of lack of blood points, now everyone have everything at any time.

    But only addons are used are serynge and charges.

    I would add more interesting addons like after healing cure blindness, exhaust or other debuffs.

    Run 5% extra 5 seconds after finishing a heal.

    Do less noise.

    Or whatever you can imagine.

    But thats just me.

  • @ARTRA said:

    If you ask me. I would remove item tiers and focus on more interesting addons.

    As you say brown and purple medkit are the same. Before it makes sense because of lack of blood points, now everyone have everything at any time.

    But only addons are used are serynge and charges.

    I would add more interesting addons like after healing cure blindness, exhaust or other debuffs.

    Run 5% extra 5 seconds after finishing a heal.

    Do less noise.

    Or whatever you can imagine.

    But thats just me.

    That's a pretty good and interesting idea to have healing cure status effects. I'd be interested is seeing how that looks