How much Survivors will like new Alien Killer?
Do you think Alien will be one of the more rare Killers that will be more fun to play versus for Survivors (not for everyone of course) or it will be not so great?
Do you think Alien will be one of the more rare Killers that will be more fun to play versus for Survivors (not for everyone of course) or it will be not so great?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It can hit survivors over pallets. That alone means there will be a group of survivors that despise this killer.
If they don't reach Demo status I'd be shocked.
people would probably hate him.
he has pretty oppressive antiloop power that with enough skill would be really hard to play around for most players + this killer has really good mobility which makes him very unpredictable, meaning people would have harder time avoiding him.
plus, that's Alien. People would play this killer 24/7 because of how popular it is.
I bet it's a second wesker situation where a balanced killer would be hated because he's everywhere
you can literally burn him! the turret part of the power allows for teamplay and no one can say his power is un-counterable.
The turret beeps so you cant say you're not prepared to face him
I've even used a turret to hold onto my Sprint Burst for me. I have my turret, I have my sprint burst, whats not to love?