Best Killer Story/Moment
I'd love to hear some of your Killer stories that you experienced over the years of playing DBD!
I'd love to hear some of your Killer stories that you experienced over the years of playing DBD!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I remember when infinites were still a thing that I was getting looped for a long ass time on Suffocation Pit so I just said "Screw it" and took around an hour and a half nap and when I woke up and came back the Survivor was still there waiting to loop me. Was an interesting experience to say the least lol.
@Bayside damn, imagine if that’s how it worked irl lmao