Update for console players

can you add endgame chat for console players in the next update? maybe you will think that players on ps4 or ps5 type slowly, but it doesn't matter because some type fast and it's stupid to me that you can't communicate with players on the computer at the end of the game. Pls add endgame chat for console players in new alien chapter.

Comments

  • Even if there is lot of not nice talk I would like to see it at least. So I agree.

  • @Deathstroke said:

    Even if there is lot of not nice talk I would like to see it at least. So I agree.

    Yes I agree too. It's fun to talk to people in endgame chat

  • Some are not even bad.

  • And it's not fair that the players on the computer can talk to each other at the end of the game and we can't whit them.

  • I agree with everything you said.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I agree whole heartedly!

    Honestly, they could even just give us some presets we could quick click for chat and I'd be happy ๐Ÿ˜

    Like

    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ ๐ŸŽ‚ GG!

    Yes, that would be nice!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I agree whole heartedly!

    Honestly, they could even just give us some presets we could quick click for chat and I'd be happy ๐Ÿ˜

    Like

    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ ๐ŸŽ‚ GG!

    That would be great!

  • Trust me, you don't want to read what they write. usually after that people go to each other in profile to say what they did not have time to say. for every 10 -rep only 1 +rep in my profile. usually in chat they just write gg to each other

  • It is probably better for a lot of people that there is no chat on consoles.

  • I would actually like this, if it means the other console players are more likely to post in the game chat instead of messaging me directly.

    I want to disable receiving messages from strangers, but Xbox does not break it down. Receiving messages falls under a bigger category of communication. It's either all of it or none of it, and "none of it" means I cannot stream on Twitch.

  • Would love to see this, but they said "no" to it in an FAQ very clearly, not even the usual "well maybe one day when we've got the time".

    Would love to say thanks to great teammates. Devs don't even get the "give props" button to notify the player that I pressed it.

    Back when crossplay off was still finding matches, I was frequently messaged. Some of the survivors I played against as killer who messaged me after the match later played SWF with me and gave me a break from solo queue. Now I'm perpetually stuck in solo hell. Even if players are on the same platform I rarely get messages anymore.

  • I feel the censoring needs fixing first, or else you'll see a bunch of number signs, hashtags or whatever.

    You aren't missing much, I've been on PC for a while and it's been censoring friendly words for a long time so I end up closing and ignoring it :<