Empathic Connection needs a small change to its aura-showing aspect

  • Whenever another Survivor is injured and not being chased, they can see your aura when within 32/64/96 meters of your location.
  • You heal other Survivors 10% faster.

In lifeguard training, we were taught that it is safer to wait until the victim stops flailing before attempting to save them, because they will likely put you both in danger by dragging you under out of desparation. The same thing applies to this perk. Often, a random survivor in solo queue will likely ditch the killer on the perk user out of desparation.

This is not to name and shame; there is no shame in wanting to survive at all costs. This is proof that I'm not making this stuff up, and that the perk user's aura should not be shown to survivors in chase.

Nos37 playing Dead by Daylight. View more Xbox clips at GameClips.io


Comments

  • I'd rather keep the in chase effect as it allows me to help survivors who come to me for help with blinds/head on etc. Since there is no perk which reveals what locker I am in to others it's the xlosest I have.

  • @Rokku_Rorru said:

    I'd rather keep the in chase effect as it allows me to help survivors who come to me for help with blinds/head on etc. Since there is no perk which reveals what locker I am in to others it's the xlosest I have.

    Then why does this perk have the added healing speed instead of an endurance effect or protection hit bonus if that's its intended purpose? 🤨

  • @Nos37 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3514746#Comment_3514746

    Then why does this perk have the added healing speed instead of an endurance effect or protection hit bonus if that's its intended purpose? 🤨

    it's to enable altruistic gameplay/co-ordination with a bonus to healing ontop of it. Why can't it have both?