So who's been reading the dbd legion comics?
Just picked up the second issue yesterday and quite enjoying it. Few really cool references in there and I like the cover art charms that come with it.
Just picked up the second issue yesterday and quite enjoying it. Few really cool references in there and I like the cover art charms that come with it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Had no idea there was official Legion comics. Have a link to them?
hope this helps. Depends what country you are in. I'm in the u.k. but you can probably find it on amazon regardless, they just overcharge and I hate that company.
There are 2 out so far
Oh okay thanks looks cool - I'll take a look. How has your experience with the comics been so far? I've only really read DC comics.
there are comics? neat
Im more of a 2000ad kind of guy. I like them, it's interesting to see a bit of backstory about the characters. And I like to avoid spoilers so won't give too many details but there are some really cool references to other events in the dbd universe in the 2nd comic.
Story is at the early stage atm so should get better as it goes. Also if you want the charm make sure you get a sealed and not a preowned copy
Ah okay well that's cool and noted thank you - Cheers
Each one looks like the comic cover of the issue it comes with
Already read through all 2 currently released issues and it's honestly really good, there has been no continuity issues with it so far from the established Legion lore. (Also i love the way many of the facial expressions are drawn in issue 1, genuinely funny if not downright exploitable to use for reaction images.)
it's also doing what i've wanted bhvr to do for Legion's tome, give each of the Legion members a tome.
i'm curious to see how it's gonna handle the store robbery scenario in issue 4 and how it's gonna tie both the tome cinematic and the base lore together, whatever it ends up doing will be the canon scenario to Legion's lore.
All in all, i hope we get to see more dbd comics in the future and get cosmetics in-game from the comic like Frank's knife or the early versions of the Legion masks seen at the end of Issue 2.