When will there be console to pc progression if ever

I play on console but want to swap to pc for content creation and being able to use a keyboard. I've been playing the game for quite sometime and don't want to lose my payed for content(somewhere around $100) and Bloodweb progression. Is there a way I can do this or would I have to start from scratch. If so please implement it if possible, I know I'm not the only person wanting this.

Comments

  • They've been trying to implement it for a LONG TIME. Unfortunately it isn't there yet. Just try to get characters you don't have on pc and hopefully they'll have it done sometime soon.

  • Thank you, but I think I'll just stick to console till they implement it. Then I'll buy it on pc, I wonder if I get it through the Microsoft store if it will carry my progress over and allow me to play on pc.

  • It's never going to happen. BHVR claimed it was going to happen but that was during year 3. A year later there was one or two posts making excuses for why they hadn't said or done anything, and then absolutely nothing else.

    It was always just a cynical ploy to get gullible idiots to double dip purchase.