MMR for killer feels bad
I assume i just hit the soft cap for killer MMR. Now most game all I face are people who play like a swf group. Most have over 1k each when I am to view the profile. This makes me not want to play killer because match making is not setting up a good lobby for both sides to even try to have a good time.
Comments
This is the problem with a 60% kill rate. Killers will 'win' more than they 'lose' in equal matchups, and raise their MMR to reach the softcap before they have learned the necessary skills to 'survive' there. This is also a problem because 'top-MMR' is the best 25% of players. That means if a Killer or Survivor is barely in the top 25%, they will ONLY fight players with more MMR than them, or tied if they get lucky.
The best (unsatisfying) advice I can give, is intentionally 8 hook before going for kills. This way you will naturally lose matches, and MMR, while still getting chases and experience playing. Eventually your MMR will drop to the point were you will win matches (3k+) while still intentionally 8 hooking before kills. At that point you will have developed enough skill and game knowledge to at least stand a chance against the top 25% of the playerbase. Sadly this will require losing, like, a lot. But if you can shift the goal/win condition in your head to 'Each Survivor hooked once' or something else attainable, then you eventually will be able to enjoy your matches again. If people smack-talk in endgame, just click the box to hide chat at the end.
I'm getting a lot of players 5000-9000 hours an while i don't mind a challenge some days its every game an its mentally exhausting