Please buff or rework the Nightmare/Freddy

Okay Bhvr, you guys are doing excellent work, working really hard and I know that.But please please, buff or rework the nightmare/freddy.He is so weak right now : The add-ons are weird/useless, his power is weak and alot of others issues.I'm not gonna go too in depth but I think you can all agree that Freddy one of (if not the weakest) the weakest killers in the game.I watched a few videos about this topic with few ideas to rework him and they are mostly really cool ideas and concepts.I think everyone would really appreciate if you at least buffed him a bit so he can be more fun for everyone (killer and survivor) and he would be more balanced.I know you guys have a lot of work and you can't make everyone happy but it is literally a fact : Freddy is very very weak.Thank you for taking the time to read this, have a good day/night and may take in consideration my suggestion (pls).

Cool concepts and ideas for freddy : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CobeRAK2aYI

Comments