EMPs should apply hindered while holding them, not activating them

Title, I feel like the slowdown when using an EMP isn't that great and rarely comes in handy when chasing a survivor. In all honesty Singularity could use a few more buffs but I feel like this would be a small and easy one to implement.

Comments

  • Please,he's already an A tier and a solo queue nightmare.

  • I honestly think larry is in a great spot for how his power is designed. The EMPs have been adjusted and altered enough to the point where they honestly feel perfect. I think changing anything else about them will make larry tilt extremely to one side or the other

  • @averagemikaelamain said:

    Please,he's already an A tier and a solo queue nightmare.

    Until someone DCs lmao

    Then it's the Nightmare for him because he legit can't use his power against the bots lol