1v1 Game Mode

Random killer, Random perks for both sides. There are 2 rounds, where the 2 players take turns playing killer and survivor. Both spawn at shack and after a short countdown, the match starts.

The player that survived the longest wins.

The Perks are shown to both players at all times so no player has an unfair surprise perk advantage. If the chase stops for more than 7 seconds, the aura of the survivor is shown so avoid stealthing if the killer loses the survivor.

We could also have a Leaderboard and the Top 100 players of that season get a special cosmetic/charm.

Comments

  • Bro wants CoD gun fight in DbD

  • I wouldn't mind a mode like this; it would be helpful for looping practice, which is what many players struggle with.

    Though I would say disable all perks for this mode so neither player would have an unfair advantage over the other.

    I would also say no to the Leaderboard, as that would cause unnecessary sweating.