IT ALL LEADS HERE - Challenge

IMG_8962.jpg

I'm assuming this is a typo...right?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • This will be fixed in an upcoming patch - I can confirm it is 1 health state. We appreciate you bringing this to the forums.

  • Healing 100 health states in a single trial doesn’t sound too unrealistic versus a 3 gen Chess Merchant.

  • @Coordi said:

    This will be fixed in an upcoming patch - I can confirm it is 1 health state. We appreciate you bringing this to the forums.

    Thanks!

  • @Coordi said:

    This will be fixed in an upcoming patch - I can confirm it is 1 health state. We appreciate you bringing this to the forums.

    The challenge was good fun to incite a panic though! Thanks for the update!

  • @rha said:

    Healing 100 health states in a single trial doesn’t sound too unrealistic versus a 3 gen Chess Merchant.

    The chess speaks for itself.

  • @rha said:

    Healing 100 health states in a single trial doesn’t sound too unrealistic versus a 3 gen Chess Merchant.

    I laughed for a solid 20 seconds at this lol

  • Is the whole challenge bugged? Or is it only the description that is wrong?

  • @Merudo said:

    Is the whole challenge bugged? Or is it only the description that is wrong?

    Just the description. I did it on Haddie with only 1 group heal with other injured survivors.


  • @Justa335i said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3514504#Comment_3514504

    Just the description. I did it on Haddie with only 1 group heal with other injured survivors.

    Not want to be rude or anything but. I think that the challenge is bugged. I've been trying for the last few days. I keep getting the requirements, 2 injured (some of them I've also been injured as well making 3 of us) get the 3 of us together, heal, and nothing. No complect challenge. besides that I tried to look up to see if I did it wrong I found this video and they got it in an odd way. (time 4:37 to 4:46) So IDK what is going on but it has been unbelievably frustrating thinking I've gotten all the pieces together. just to find out I didn't. Thank you for your time. https://youtu.be/Nk3ettZdydY?si=Ja2JXT2d5cI_TaZM