Give this Lobby Theme to Yun-Jin!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6IRw-JDk4k

This version of the theme doesn't need to go unused at all. This should be the lobby theme for Yun-Jin since it's different enough from Trickster's to work!

Comments

  • I would love to see Survivors and Killers have their Lobby music themes. For now only Resident Evil chapter has it.

  • It's too similar to Trickster's lobby music, they should make an entirely unique one just like every other Survivor with their own theme.

    I still hate that they didn't make an entirely new lobby theme for Cheryl but instead just used Pyramid's theme.

  • @Smoe said:

    It's too similar to Trickster's lobby music, they should make an entirely unique one just like every other Survivor with their own theme.

    I still hate that they didn't make an entirely new lobby theme for Cheryl but instead just used Pyramid's theme.

    I disagree. They should make it similar (but not exactly alike) to Trickster's theme to show she still had a hand in what he did. She covered up what he did and so she deserves a theme similar to him.