People who reaveal their teammates should get some kind of bans or restrictions

When 2 survivors left and if they cannot do gens because it's already a lost when killer forces one survivor to reaveal aura of another one should be punishable. Solution one if killer keeps one on the ground this person can surrender and kill himself after 60 seconds .Solution 2 when there are 2 survivors left they don't see each other aura .Solution 3 bring back hatch when it's at least 2 people .It was nerfed enough with this low speed and it's more than enough gates shouldn't be always the only one exit . Solution 4 if killer and survivor do that and cooperate together to find another person who was for example all match looping and doing gens (not taking into account rats) killer and that survivor should get ban after few reports doing that .(there is a report actually for that but they don't work well enough )

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I can barely read this. Also. No. To everything you want.

    A: if your teammate is down, help them, if they are bait, keep working gens and see if an opportunity to save them happens. It's a TEAMWORK game. Not a hide in the corner game.

    B: aura reading is fine. The person doing crap all in the corner doesn't deserve the win any more than the survivor who got found. Aura reading is for people to cooperate as a team. Use it.

    C: No. Hatch should never have been useable by more than one person, it was ridiculous. I say this as someone who has put over 600 hours into survivor.

    D: a survivor refusing to participate, and the other survivor running to them with the killer on their heels? I don't consider that cooperating with the killer. I consider that, frankly, getting the sandbag out of the match.

    In fact, I consider corner crouchers to be holding the game hostage. They refuse to play the game so there is no progress.

    Frankly, I would prefer a bot over a teammate that wants me to bleed out faster to give you the win. Sorry, not sorry.

    A You are to naive and don't use your head if you think that 2 people left on 3 gens can do something which means one must die one must survive forget about teamwork

    B Aura reading is not fine for 2 people left when one of them reavealing another one

    C Hatch is fine for 2 people first they have 3 gens to do 2 its a long time and not insta open like in the past so dont start whining about that

    D Survivor working with a killer it's a report and it's in game so don't even start singing me songs

    Each time you will be revealed by some kind of random and your back organ will be burning let's see sorry not sorry.

  • You come from a very entitled view point if you think its ok to demand your teammate to unalive himself or screwing him over to get the consolation prize.

    The better solution would be a mechanic that triggers killer instict on the last standing survivor every 30 seconds or so, to discourage hiding and essentially throwing your teammate under the bus just so you can get your consolation prize via hatch.

    I can sympathize with the Survivor that snitches on the hider because as a killer i'd rather give hatch to the survivor that put up the best fight instead of the dwight that hid in the locker for 2 whole minutes hoping his teammate would die.

    Infact I'd argue that the ban should go on the survivor that hides because you're essentially holding the game hostage since you're not contributing anything to progress the game , only made worse when BOTH decide to hide and you can't even trigger endgame EGC as killer.

  • @MeowMeow93 said:

    When 2 survivors left and if they cannot do gens because it's already a lost when killer forces one survivor to reaveal aura of another one should be punishable. Solution one if killer keeps one on the ground this person can surrender and kill himself after 60 seconds .Solution 2 when there are 2 survivors left they don't see each other aura .Solution 3 bring back hatch when it's at least 2 people .It was nerfed enough with this low speed and it's more than enough gates shouldn't be always the only one exit . Solution 4 if killer and survivor do that and cooperate together to find another person who was for example all match looping and doing gens (not taking into account rats) killer and that survivor should get ban after few reports doing that .(there is a report actually for that but they don't work well enough )

    "Working With Killer" is a bannable offense, but like most things, you need video proof. In general I'd recommend recording all matches and deleting the wins to improve by analyzing failures. Then if someone cheats or does something sketch, you have the evidence for the report.

  • @mizark3 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/387151/people-who-reaveal-their-teammates-should-get-some-kind-of-bans-or-restrictions

    "Working With Killer" is a bannable offense, but like most things, you need video proof. In general I'd recommend recording all matches and deleting the wins to improve by analyzing failures. Then if someone cheats or does something sketch, you have the evidence for the report.

    I guess you are right about video but it's so annoying that so many people betray their teammates which means i must record it 3 times per day

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3509860#Comment_3509860

    A - I always continue on. Sure I know it might be a lost cause but I can still farm BPs before I'm eliminated.

    B - Meh, I don't feel strongly enough either way.

    C- Hatch is fine how it is.

    D - It is reportable but you have to have some evidence. A survivor that happens to run past you is not always doing it on purpose.

    Hatch is fine with long opening only but two people should be able to use it stil . About evidence i'm agree with you but do you consider to record it each time ?I mean there are a lot of people who do it on purpose .

  • @MeowMeow93 said:

    When 2 survivors left and if they cannot do gens because it's already a lost when killer forces one survivor to reaveal aura of another one should be punishable. Solution one if killer keeps one on the ground this person can surrender and kill himself after 60 seconds .Solution 2 when there are 2 survivors left they don't see each other aura .Solution 3 bring back hatch when it's at least 2 people .It was nerfed enough with this low speed and it's more than enough gates shouldn't be always the only one exit . Solution 4 if killer and survivor do that and cooperate together to find another person who was for example all match looping and doing gens (not taking into account rats) killer and that survivor should get ban after few reports doing that .(there is a report actually for that but they don't work well enough )

    It would be stupid to get banned for doing this because after 4 bans of any kind your account gets permanently deleted, but It would be a pretty good ideea to rework the banning escalation so that you only get perma banned if you cheat or the system would go down a step every year or so if you do nothing

  • I usually give them hatch for it...

    When I can't find survivor for a whole game, they were probably useless for their team and I don't really want to give them a chance for hatch.

    So I will give other survivor a chance to show me the way.

    Snitches get hatches

  • When 2 survivors are left, the one with most points should be given an instant free escape and the other should be instantly sacrificed.