i just cant understand why nerf the iri addon of demo instead of alchemist ring
I cant understand why you chose to nerf the iri of demo nobody was asking for this in the other hand there are multiple addons like alchemist ring or tombstone that the community has been asking for their nerfs for years, please help me understand the logic behind your priorization system
Comments
I see, i misunderstood you i think. Yeah devs are so obsessed with their data.
No problem. I posted the picture to make it more clear that i´m not serious.
I feel like you don't remember the original version if your saying this. The original version ONLY had the aura reading during travel and only for injured survivors. There was no 3 seconds of aura reading after.
yes that was another buff to the add-on. the global aura reading is good because you can teleport to a wrong portal, see someone on another gen then teleport to that portal. portals are so much more rewarding to use. sucks that changes makes demo portals less fun to use.
Sure, I was just commenting to correct your statement that it is now in a worse state than before its buff. CLEARLY it's not.
Blight dodging addon passes like I dodge my responsibilities in life.
True. I don't usually mess with purple or iri addons, with afew exceptions.
Appreciate the post by Mandy but there comes a time when you have no valid reasonable explanation and everyone knows it.
You've had 3+ years to do something, anything about Blight and you still haven't.
BHVR claims to value feedback but IDK how you ignore 3+ years of people trying to bring attention to the add-ons unless you intentionally decide to disregard everyone bringing Blight up.
.