This event is so bad
I am sorry, normally I am a fan of events but not this time:
- Offerings are way too sparse in the bloodweb
- You need to complete a generator physically to benefit from it; if you get chased you get no extra points
- It does not stack with other BP offerings
For the next event:
- Offerings need to be more frequently found in the bloodweb
- If another survivor completes a generator, you also get points
- It does stack with other BP offerings
Comments
I used offering and id not finish any gen. I had much more bp on endscreen than i should. Maybe i dont know something but it seems that offering increase your bp gain and gives additionnal from gen completition.
Tho i think that gen cmpletition bonus should be applied to anyone who had invitation regardless of if they finish gen or not.
I have been in matches as survivor where I got 50K BP with 100% BP bonus from just playing survivor and 2 Terrormisus which resulted in 120K BP at the end. It should have been way more :/
Just to add-on to the disappointment of this event....
The dispenser and cooler things on top of the Gens severely compromise the view for the survivor. Which... is not a good thing.. especially with your unnecessary terrible nerf of Spine Chill, the survivor needs to be able to see.
Do you guys not know how to move your camera while you're working on gens or...