AFK players should get discontected automatically when standing for a long time
Now we have a system to punish people who AFK the entire match, now basically if the player just AFK the entire match, the game will give him a dc penalty like disconecting
This patch also introduced bots in public games, when someone dc's, a bot is replaced so the survivors don't get an insta lose feeling
I think if we combine these two changes, it would be great if people who just AFK got kicked from the match and just get replaced with a bot, and get a dc penalty
Comments
Yeah I'd like this as well. However I do understand emergencies happen, would this count for killers too?
I'd also like a way to rejoin my match if my internet DC me. It only did once I think and I've been playing for a long, long time, but I still want to be able to rejoin. Not if I DC for being afk though.
A system that let you rejoin the game would be good too
I thought I saw a killer say they were getting “bullied” (their words) and they went AFK and came back and had been DC’d and had a penalty time to wait out. And somebody said if you are AFK a bot does take over now? Maybe they were mistaken as to what happened.
Pretty sure it's been implemented already. Everytime I face an AFK survivor they DC after a while.