Furin add-on/Spirit
I miss the old Furin , the current one sucks and isn’t even worth running whatsoever. I really hope they bring it back someday 😒
I miss the old Furin , the current one sucks and isn’t even worth running whatsoever. I really hope they bring it back someday 😒
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did the pre-nerf version made Spirit power being silent while using it if they were within your terror radius? If I remember correctly.
Well I would say it's still decent add-on because it can mess up with Survivors doing gens and such. Unless you want to tell me that nobody is scared of this add-on because if they don't hear the directional sound, she isn't anywhere near, which would indeed make this add-on pointless, only good againts Survivors who don't know how Spirit works.
Are you talking about the one that made you silent? Yeah I wasn’t around during that time but I know how broken it was lol.
But isn't the currect version of the add-on pointless to run? If Survivors know you are only coming when they hear you from directional sound and this addon just makes you hear using the power without directional sound, you know you have nothing to worry about. This add-on would then only work againts new Survivors.
that is what nerfs do. they make things that were once useful into pointless to use. that is why MFT posts are funny because they will make a perk that feels good to use into a perk that is not good to use.
It's not funny at all. When something is good to use but overpowered, then we should never change it then? Of course not. Balance should be about making the things just right, not too good but also not too bad.
Now lets not change the topic from OP.
No the one that got changed back in February where no matter if survivors are oblivious or not, or you start phasing outside a 24-meter radius and approach survivors, they will always hear the directional audio if Spirit enters a 24-meter radius when phasing. So basically it goes from being omnidirectional to directional. Really stupid that they changed it.
but i wouldn’t mind seeing the old silent prayer beads come back but make it an ultra rare ( pink add-on ) with the downside of not being able to grab any survivor off of anything e.g: ( Gens,totems etc…) to balance it out.