Deathslinger Add-On Overhaul Ideas
I've started to play Deathslinger a lot more consistently and I'm enjoying him, but his add-ons aren't too great. In my opinion, there's only 8 good addons and the rest are completely useless. So, let's shake it up! Here are my suggestions to change his add-ons.


Comments
Some are very good. But some might be still weak. Jaw smasher sounds incredibly useless and snake oil could be situational cause what if you never run into collision. Other than that looks pretty good. I would make the brown reload basekit so he feels better
Great ideas, only thing I would say is make the brown reload basekit before making said addon changes.
Many are good, but some could be a bit excessive. Gold Creek Whiskey for example should have a longer linger duration, but a 30-60s CD. As written, you can tap M2 every ~2.5s to be permanently undetectable. The speed loss for drawing the weapon is negligible compared to a no Lullaby ranged Killer.