Garden of Joy's pallet spawns are just awful

Screenshot (90).png

This is kind of ridiculous.

There was another pallet right behind me.

Comments

  • Garden of Joy is the most ironic name in the game, its about as enjoyable as skinning your balls with a potato peeler.

    I had a screenshot on PS5 that i don't have access to anymore that showed 4 or 5 pallets within like 20 meters.

  • I just played 2 games on that map with Wraith and Pig. Both games were awful. Main building is OP with god windows. Pallets and tiles connect too well. It's rare that there is a dead zone for survivors to run into. Map needs to be completely reworked.

    Badham is the same way with the houses.

  • Yeah pallet spawns can be obnoxious. I had a Gideon today that had TWO god pallets around boiler room.

  • @GroßusSchmiedus said:

    Garden of Joy is the most ironic name in the game, its about as enjoyable as skinning your balls with a potato peeler.

    I had a screenshot on PS5 that i don't have access to anymore that showed 4 or 5 pallets within like 20 meters.

    dont forget about the insane safe windows that can spawn on the garden due to RNG also.

    oh who doesnt love garden of pain.😪

  • Yeah Garden of Joy tends to be ridiculous. There seems to be a huge disconnect between the map design team and the balance team. These maps inevitably get a balance pass or rework a year or two after release when they're like this. I don't understand why they don't just have the balance team look at them in the first place. This isn't new math. The game has been out for 7 years. Things can't spawn like that.

  • Seems fine. You’re just complaining to complain! 🙄

  • @GroßusSchmiedus said:

    Garden of Joy is the most ironic name in the game, its about as enjoyable as skinning your balls with a potato peeler.

    I had a screenshot on PS5 that i don't have access to anymore that showed 4 or 5 pallets within like 20 meters.

    Yeah I’ve seen that happen with Badham too. 4-5 pallets around the shack and then leading into a house loop haha.