Don't quote me on this, but I believe I recall an exaplanation for this being given some time ago. I can't quite remember who it was, I think it was perhaps a moderator or a developer.
Anyways, Self-Care is a very popular perk on the Asian DbD servers. The perk fell out of favour on the European and American servers quite some time ago but remained a common choice in the Asian DbD community. I think it's neat that different regions have different metas.
Don't quote me on this, but I believe I recall an exaplanation for this being given some time ago. I can't quite remember who it was, I think it was perhaps a moderator or a developer.
Anyways, Self-Care is a very popular perk on the Asian DbD servers. The perk fell out of favour on the European and American servers quite some time ago but remained a common choice in the Asian DbD community. I think it's neat that different regions have different metas.
No, I don't believe it, sounds like some kind of conspiracy theory
Conspiracy theory time, prepare your tinfoil hats!
Matchmaking works.
We who browse such forums are largely above-average, or even gud players. Self-Care is used by rookies. When we feel MM doesn't work and we're slaying / getting grouped with inexperienced players, they are the middle of the range. We barely ever see the truly bad players.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
the matrix is real!!!
This definitely seems like the sort of thing Dagon would do.
Don't quote me on this, but I believe I recall an exaplanation for this being given some time ago. I can't quite remember who it was, I think it was perhaps a moderator or a developer.
Anyways, Self-Care is a very popular perk on the Asian DbD servers. The perk fell out of favour on the European and American servers quite some time ago but remained a common choice in the Asian DbD community. I think it's neat that different regions have different metas.
just a small hunch i have, nothing crazy
No, I don't believe it, sounds like some kind of conspiracy theory
The gosh darn lizard folk be putting selfcare and urban evasion in our water supply!
Self care and botany is an OK combo. I've seen ppl use it.
New players use this perk.
And maybe unsecure ones too.
Not everybody plays top tier with the top tier perks.
all are true at the same time
I thought it was how did we get here and what is the universe made of?
Conspiracy theory time, prepare your tinfoil hats!
Matchmaking works.
We who browse such forums are largely above-average, or even gud players. Self-Care is used by rookies. When we feel MM doesn't work and we're slaying / getting grouped with inexperienced players, they are the middle of the range. We barely ever see the truly bad players.