Add an avoid list
I'm not sure if it's just my luck or not but lately I have been getting an excessive number of people on my team as a survivor that are purposely sabotaging games or just brand new (not blaming them for being new). I think in order to help combat this there should be an avoid list similar to Overwatch. It doesn't prevent people from being your killer but rather prevents people from being put on your team as a survivor. It doesn't even have to have a lot of slots. Overwatch has only 3 and I think that would be perfect.
Comments
I think the block option should be enough to never get paired with those players again. I think it doesnt do that in game tho...
I created my own list of toxic survivors I NEVER want to play with again. They worked with killer, teabagged slugged teammates on ground, pointed out locations of team as they followed killer around, nodded at hook as killer let them escape. Very bad behavior. I reported all these instances in Steam but I have been grouped with them again at which time I promptly exited. I would love a block option to not group with these types of players.