Blocking players

So i know you can block players from sending you friend request but can please add an option to permanently block them so we don't get them in future games. For both killers and survivors. I've ran into this one killer almost 10 times already in the past month, any other killer I've had i never recognise their names. I've blocked him but obviously that doesn't stop me for being in his lobby. And these last couple of matches whenever he finally downs me he face camps/tunnels me probably realising me from previous matches.

Comments

  • Are you playing with crossplay off? I barely run into the same Killer or player in general multiple times in a month.

    Furthermore, a blocking-feature would be abused. People would just block others who beat them. Dies to that Nurse? Block them. Lost to this 4 man SWF? Block one of them, the entire SWF will not be in your lobby again. And it 100% will happen that people block others because they lost to them.

  • Won't matter if crossplay is off we're both on PlayStation. And yea i understand your point people will probably overuse the system and them complain they don't find matches. Its just so frustrating going against this guy and he's the only one i keep seeing. Went against him twice in a row the other night after i waited almost 15 minutes before i started a search

  • @Majin_Zabuza said:

    Won't matter if crossplay is off we're both on PlayStation. And yea i understand your point people will probably overuse the system and them complain they don't find matches. Its just so frustrating going against this guy and he's the only one i keep seeing. Went against him twice in a row the other night after i waited almost 15 minutes before i started a search

    I mean, you can also just answer my question. Because if you have crossplay off, you have a very limited pool of players which makes it easier to bump into the same players (since you only get matched with people who also have crossplay disabled).

  • This could SO easily be abused that it just could not be a thing.

  • I misread your message sorry. I have crossplay on. I live in South Africa so the region i connect to is mainly Europe. The blocking system will probably cause a lot of problems because it would be misused i agree actually but why not a system like overwatch where you prevent matchmaking with someone for a few days then?