Major Performance Issues (Please Optimize Your Game)

Ive noticed recently that the audio on PC has been messing up a lot recently, like the same sound will repeat/stutter, I cant even use Discord while playing DBD because the audio just completely breaks.

The performance has yet again gotten far, far worse. I recently bought the new Oni skin, but I cant even play Oni because the Blood Orbs start to accumulate and lag my game, and even when all are wiped, they are still treated as if they are there, basically making it impossible to play them.

Can you please optimize your games? I use an RTX 3050. I have my Config settings set to the lowest they can possible go. I should not be having performance issues, especially when this is the only game where performance is an issue.

And if the game runs this poorly on PC, I could only imagine how poorly it runs on Console.

Comments