Killer is becoming unplayable without tunnelling and/or camping

Made For this was your first mistake, basically bringing back old Dead Hard. Survivors can reach pallets and vault they previously could not extending loops for 30 seconds or more.

It made half the killer roster useless.

Now you've introduced Buckle Up and For The People. There is literally no counter. Every remade is abusing it.

You're lucky at high MMR to finish with one kill, which you have to sweat for like crazy.

Shall we make this a survivor only game?

P.S. I now play 90% solo as a survivor

Comments

  • MFT alone has pretty much turned my daily DBD gameplay into playing DBD once or twice a week. It really, REALLY makes playing m1 killers absolutely not fun. I'm a fan of playing underdogs (ie myers\ghostie\pig), but this means those weak killers MUCH weaker.

  • Truthfully, I don't mind MFT as much as I mind having to play against 3 purple toolboxes and a syringe every game. Strong items have been used a lot more recently, it feels like.

  • @thisislastyearsmodel said:

    Truthfully, I don't mind MFT as much as I mind having to play against 3 purple toolboxes and a syringe every game. Strong items have been used a lot more recently, it feels like.

    With all the events there is a surplus of blood points. It also feels like those items are showing up in the web a lot more lately.