Finally! A new jake skin.
Its been eons since the boy got a new skin while the others always get something. Now lets see how long their only lgbt character gets neglected while the rest flourish with new skins. Ill give it a year and a half.
Its been eons since the boy got a new skin while the others always get something. Now lets see how long their only lgbt character gets neglected while the rest flourish with new skins. Ill give it a year and a half.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was genuinely so surprised when I logged in lol. I wasn't going to care much about the event but Jake cosmetics are rare enough I'm not going to risk missing one
doesn't jake have like a billion cosmetics?
At the time of his release which is base, thats to be expected. Yet the other 3 base characters get new skins more regularly than him and have more than him
fair enough
They said. Ur gay. Now lets put you back in the closet where u belong and give our top 5 survivors cosmetics every update. Business is business i suppose.