The Knight's anniversary helmet was hinting at Alien
Just look at it.
The teeth, the color, the big head size.
Just look at it.
The teeth, the color, the big head size.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly I can kind of see it a little. Not sure if it was intended.
Here’s all the masks, I don’t have a pic with just Knight lol.
I agree. Oni’s mask in the last Tome, albeit a recolor, always reminded me of Aliens as well.
No it wasn't.
How does the Xenomorph's smooth, phallic head look anything like Knight's anniversary helmet?
I doubt it was hinting at anything, but it does resemble the Xeno Queen's face from "Aliens" (Alien 2).
bunch of teeth no eyes visible, eyes part extend past the head...
I don't think it was hinting at it, but I can see where one might see it.
Same image you posted. I just put the Anniversary Mask on it. The teeth? I did not paint them a different color. Same color; saturation is increased from 100 to 200.
The heads are a different shape, sure, but they're both big (compare Knight's Anniversary Mask to his other helmets). Even others online have pointed out Kight's large "bobble head" look from the Anniversary Mask.
You know, now that I look closer...
I see it now!
For me it looked more like Katana-Man from Chainsaw Man than anything else. I dont really think it hinted at Alien, quite a stretch IMO.