Will there be more opportunities to gain more fragment easliy?

For this tome, Existence, i noticed this one is more shorter in days than the last 2 tomes before it, starting less than 70 days. Will we be getting more opportunities like double rift fragments or given in codes?

Comments

  • I think it's really weird how widely variable the lengths of tomes are; the first time I tried to 100% a tome was the one that featured Doc and I played constantly and 100%ed all the challenges but it was literally impossible to finish the rift before it ended. Meanwhile this last tome was up FOREVER, and there were some double fragment events, so I finished the entire rift, and then it stayed up for even longer because it was running in the background of the masquerade. It was kinda nice, though, since this was the one where they gave everyone premium for free via Prime Gaming, so now on top of all the cosmetics from the rift I have 1000 auric cells which I've never had any of before.