Meh… I love Alien and while I am glad it’s coming I just can’t be as excited as I want to be since we just had a similar chapter. Would have made more sense to do Alien for the anniversary imo.
I am not hyped. For me the Lizenz arent Import. I care only about the power and the perks, because these are thinks that make the differenz and if its well made Im happy.😁
i'm not alien fan at all, but he looks cool, and ability i think would also be fun. Perfect if he could jump on trees and walls, but that's probably won't happen:(
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Meh… I love Alien and while I am glad it’s coming I just can’t be as excited as I want to be since we just had a similar chapter. Would have made more sense to do Alien for the anniversary imo.
I am not hyped. For me the Lizenz arent Import. I care only about the power and the perks, because these are thinks that make the differenz and if its well made Im happy.😁
Let me put it this way.
With the exception of MAYBE a werewolf chapter I don't think I could ever be more excited over a chapter than I am for this one.
Most hyped chapter for me, been on the top of my list.
Im super hyped!!! I have been wanting an alien chapter for so long!!!
Super hyped!! Def buying on release!
i'm not alien fan at all, but he looks cool, and ability i think would also be fun. Perfect if he could jump on trees and walls, but that's probably won't happen:(
Eh.
There aren't any horror licenses I'm particularly fond of, so it's as good as any. Bonus point for being nonhuman I guess !
I am very excited, but I have to say that if Ripley is not the survivor I will be crushed and all excitement will be out the window. I’m so nervous.
My only rejection about Alien is that it's hackneyed and stale. It's EVERYWHERE! Even in Mortal Combat. Worse variant would be only Predator.
Still, it's a very iconic character and suits DbD well. I hope they add something with wall traversing and stealth, would be super fun!
But if devs throw in a map in 70-s Hans Giger style, then I'm all wet!!!
P.S. I already know what mori will look like 😁