Anyone else having bad survivor matches?

Idk what it is but i just cant get a normal match as survivor. 3 out of my first 4 games have involved facecamping, proxycamping and hard tunneling. The one match that didn’t happen was vs a freddy but we had a terrible gabriel player (shocker they are so bad) that cost us the game. It’s frustrating

Comments

  • I commented just before on another post saying the same thing. In all the time I've played this game I don't think I've had a more unpleasant day as I have today. Something in the air?

  • No I def feel you, not only am I personally not playing as good as I usually do, but teammates are also extra bad, and the game feels sluggish and laggy.


    I usually don't care about losing but its leaving such a bad taste in my mouth 'cause the losses are the worst type of loss. Doesn't help killers have been bm'ing all day too.

  • Most of my recent games have been pretty good actually. A couple campers and bad teammates, but mostly been pretty decent.

  • @Sharby said:

    No I def feel you, not only am I personally not playing as good as I usually do, but teammates are also extra bad, and the game feels sluggish and laggy.

    I usually don't care about losing but its leaving such a bad taste in my mouth 'cause the losses are the worst type of loss. Doesn't help killers have been bm'ing all day too.

    I had a myer and bubba hit me on the hook today when i did nothing. Its just annoying

  • @Nazzzak said:

    I commented just before on another post saying the same thing. In all the time I've played this game I don't think I've had a more unpleasant day as I have today. Something in the air?

    Luckily the next two games went normal. Thank god. A loss vs wesker and win vs a spirit

  • Dude, today and yesterday were both this way for me. Let’s hope tomorrow makes it better.

  • @DavidHypnos said:

    Dude, today and yesterday were both this way for me. Let’s hope tomorrow makes it better.

    Welp I basically carried my team in this past game and you now how they repaid me? But letting me get to second stage and dying. Loop a legion for like 4 gens. All to waste. And then the legion hits me on the hook and shakes her head