What time are teasers usually posted?

Comments

  • For all we know, they won't tease anything until last minute.

  • @biggybiggybiggens said:

    For all we know, they won't tease anything until last minute.

    For sure, but I would find that unlikely as usually it is 1 post/day leading up to the week of PTB

  • There is no set time.

    It could be tomorrow, it could be Wednesday, or it could be an hour before the PTB goes live next week.

  • I'm really starting to miss when they would drop clues for an entire week or two before release so everyone could speculate. The Cenobite clues were so fun with the pin on Clown's map, the red blooming on the TV, and the hidden visual message in the audio files.

  • @Exxodus21 said:

    I'm really starting to miss when they would drop clues for an entire week or two before release so everyone could speculate. The Cenobite clues were so fun with the pin on Clown's map, the red blooming on the TV, and the hidden visual message in the audio files.

    I agree. I want to follow the trail of breadcrumbs to the treasure! :D