Please BHVR, lock The Skull Merchant until it be fixed.

I kindly ask you to lock the Skull Merchant´s possibility to be picked because of her trigen games.

Last game I had a SM that picked the Saloon and camped trigens for the whole game, we tried for almost one hour to win that game, and it was so miserable and impossible.

This killer must be all redesigned, hability, drones, add-ons and etc... Since the company punish for disconnects it can´t punish people making them stay in a condemned game for almost one hour.

That´s all.

Comments

  • The killswitch is not for disabling killers that are working as intended.

    3 Genning strats aren't even unique to her anyways.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3499318#Comment_3499318

    They're not unique, but it's almost impossible if she doesn't move from that 3gen, with her power the way it is.. She needs fixing or the 3 gen situation needs fixing. It can't be enjoyable for the killer to stand at a 3 gen and not chase and it's certainly not enjoyable for survivors.

    The devs have already stated they plan to look into 3 gen situations. Changes like this take time and the devs aren't going to disable working content until a fix that might not come for another year.

  • @Crowman said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3499323#Comment_3499323

    The devs have already stated they plan to look into 3 gen situations. Changes like this take time and the devs aren't going to disable working content until a fix that might not come for another year.

    If they don´t disable her they will make a huge mistake. Disconnects in huge numbers are not good for the game health. I tried to play Skull Merchant without even putting drones on the gens (because I really hate that gameplay style) and I got badly rushed. I mean, she´s terrible in chases and her power is useless in chases, so, there´s nothing left than camp totens of gens... She is stupidly designed.