Singularity slight buff.
Ok so like of course when there’s a killer there should be some type of counterplay right? Well with singularity you have to infect to even really use your power, for me and a lot of people that even bother to try to attempt to play singularity feels like there’s no reward for slip streaming anyone. What’s even crazier is that this guy got released with made for this. It always feels like when I slip stream and teleport it’s easy to make a pallet just by holding W or pre dropping it then a lot of distance gets made. I use my power like several times at loops and the over clock mode just feels like nothing, yes like everything is faster but if singularity is not really catching up then he won’t be able to apply any pressure in chase, because again the surv is pre dropping the pallet. Usually after that pallet break I teleport again to “close the distance” right? But they still make it. Then when you decide to be M1 and not teleport after a pallet break they still make it so honestly what are you supposed to do. It just takes too long to do something and catch up I feel. Such a hard killer to use and it seems like he’ll probably be ignored because again mechanically he’s hard to play and it takes a lot of effort to get something.
if anyone knows how I play I do not really set up pods in areas unless it’s like main or an important building like shack but I won’t go there immediately but if I cross paths I might put one there. My strat with corrupt is to immediately get in chase and once at a loop try to pod and infect then remove the pod and keep going etc.
Anyway just like knight and skull merchant (who really doesn’t deserve it) singularity truly should get haste to catch up, the duration being like half of overclock.
Comments
imo the singularity should teleport a bit faster and have more overclock. his overclock lasts a bit too short rn
there is add-on to make overclock longer. it is called Kid's Ball Glove. it makes overclock 15% longer and to the OP. there is add-on that makes you gain haste when in overclock. it is purple add-on called Soma Family Photo. it grants 5% haste in overclock but reduces overclock duration by -20%. use those add-on. they make him a lot better. you will have less trouble playing him.
I don't think he is very-hard, just add-on dependent with under powered base-kit. I'd label him as medium or very easy depending on the experience on the player.
You fail to realize that if something stops you from catching a survivor its a win win usually. They're either chewing through pallets or getting hit. Sure, windows exist, but its trivial to mindgame a survivor to run pass one while in overclock and just yeet yourself through it and give them no time to react.
I think the Soma Family Photo is still bugged where instead of -20% duration, it sets it to 20% duration (-80%).