Some ideas for Onryo

I think survivors should be able to see the auras of powered TV's when they have condemned stacks but aren't holding a tape. Possibly a growing range depending on how condemned they are.

1 stack could let you see powered tv's within 8 meters of you and then it could grow by 8 meters for each stack you get after that. I think that would help out survivors who maybe can't find a powered tv either because Onryo is projecting often or the other survivors are turning them off or a combination of the two.

I also think survivors carrying tapes shouldn't be able to hear Sadako's lullaby - to give her a bit more of an edge at stealth and add just a bit more risk to holding a tape.

Comments

  • I think they should revert the changes and take some Ptb feedback into consideration.

    Number changes and hand holding will not make her better to play.

    She's not fun to play right now. At least for people who want to feel rewarded for their efforts.