Possible Bug? Dramaturgy gives old event items
I played a match today and used Dramaturgy and it gave me a purple flashlight with a broken bulb
Ironically I was running Ace in the hole and managed to escape with it.
I played a match today and used Dramaturgy and it gave me a purple flashlight with a broken bulb
Ironically I was running Ace in the hole and managed to escape with it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Shhhhhhh
I can’t imagine that would be intentional.
i dont see a problem
Who cares, that is cool, I hope they don't patch that.
Same not every bug needs to be removed
Dude... Delete this.
And the problem is?
Oh no, I hope they patch this gamebreaking bug asap, thank you for reporting this
its not a bug, it gives a rare item and 2 random add ons
Dramaturgy farmers coming soon
I keep getting broken keys with incompatible add-ons....
Yes because this is a bug that "urgently" needs fixed
And it's not a bug so much as a (possible) oversight
Delete this...like now