Nerf Knock Out

Make it so killers can't use it on more then one person. Once another person is downed with it the previous person no longer has the effect of Knock Out and if a killer is close enough it will show us the killers aura so they can't slug and camp the body and to be honest we should see stealth killers auras also.

Comments

  • if their camping a slugged person their throwing, go do gens. also no we shouldnt nerf stealth killers (all of which are c tier or lower)

  • No. Knockout is a very rarely ran perk as is, it does not need more nerfs. I can't even remember the last time I saw someone run it.

  • I'm putting this back up. I just had a Hag end the game so fast with Knock Out all she did was slug everyone with it. To everyone saying no it shouldn't be nerfed you need to understand regardless how rarely it is used ,when it is used, it is used in a toxic manner and still should be addressed. I have the screenshot of the scoreboard to prove my point. I didn't hide the name of the Jeff who was anonymous and the Nea DCed. They just recently made changes to 2 perks that people rarely used Furitive Chase and Background Player. They need to address this.

    20230923_083209.jpg


  • The result of this match seems to simply reflect a lack of knowledge about hug.

    Those who know the art of hug do not go far easily, but rather secure their own base and expand it.

    In this way, they understand their safe place and flee there if attacked.

    It's clear from the BP you've earned that you guys didn't do that, which means you just got caught up in a simple hug technique and lost due to your ability.

    It's not that the knockout is too strong, it's that you don't know hug or she's too strong. That's all.