bHVR, Why cant I hear Nicolas Cage voicelines when playing as Killer?

like this was what I was looking forward to the most.

Comments

  • Imagine Leon healing me silently and then hearing the murderer Nikolai speak and locate my hiding place

  • @Boons123 said:

    Imagine Leon healing me silently and then hearing the murderer Nikolai speak and locate my hiding place

    Then make voice lines to other Survivors, Survivor specific. This is such a bad reason for removing such a fun aspect from the game.

  • That's such a shame if thats the case

  • I agree, Nic's voicelines are so gooood, other characters should be able to hear them too.

  • It would be annoying to hear them too often. (Like Wesker's "Hrrr Hrrr" since I play against him almost every game). Also sensitive killers might not appreciate his naughty words.

  • Don't know, maybe to not give disadvantage to the survivor. I would be really angry if a killer found me because Nic Cage wouldn't shut up.

  • Would be kinda pay to lose, but who cares as long it's funny.

  • @BlueHorkew said:

    Don't know, maybe to not give disadvantage to the survivor. I would be really angry if a killer found me because Nic Cage wouldn't shut up.

    Then maybe bHVR should have made a system that only sends a voice line to the Killer when the Killer downs him or drops a pallet on him.