Did BHVR sharpen up overall the game's visuals?

So in the last update my laptop ran Dead By Daylight just fine. I used Medium Settings. And i got stable 60fps on most maps. Today i played a match on ironworks of misery with the same settings and i was getting 40s and sometimes even drops to mid 30s. I did notice the game's text was on a higher resolution and the characters's models were as well. But then i played the match and noticed everything was much sharper. I tried lowering the resolution and it seems like it's more identical to what it was before, so i suppose it's that? My laptop isn't very good anymore, but DBD wasn't a very demanding game before so i thought it was alright.


My laptop specs in case anyone wants to know:


CPU: i5-8300h

GPU: GTX 1050 4GB

RAM: 16GB(2x8)

1TB of HDD and 240GB of SSD. Game installed on HDD.

Comments

  • I don't know for certain. In the lobby the characters look sharper but in-game it's harder to notice.