Remove Keys from DBD

Not only do they give you WALLHACKS on both your teammates and the killer. They also double down as a FREE escape, because most of the time the killer will be defending the 2 gates, if he chooses to defend the hatch then he would open the possibility of a free gate escape.

Keys reward unskilled, teammate ignoring, selfish playstyle and they should not exist in the game!

Comments

  • @DrKetchup said:

    Not only do they give you WALLHACKS on both your teammates and the killer. They also double down as a FREE escape, because most of the time the killer will be defending the 2 gates, if he chooses to defend the hatch then he would open the possibility of a free gate escape.

    Keys reward unskilled, teammate ignoring, selfish playstyle and they should not exist in the game!

    I haven't seen more than like 3 keys in any build since they changed their hatch interaction about a year and a half ago or so. I'm betting those prolly were just for challenges too.

    Their wall-hacks run out surprisingly fast, so if they still had charges left by endgame they've carefully saved them, or the match was extremely short and the killer dominated anyway, where 3 are dead and a hatch escape is absolutely a victory.

    This sounds like a "but but but ma four-k" kinda rant to me.

  • They did get nerfed quite a while, and since their rework I haven't seen many people use them. What I would do is just rework them again.

  • I'm guilty of wall hacks I guess, but the skeleton key is the only one worth using and it's ultra rare and needs a very rare add-on to even work.

    No one is using the add-ons that show teammate Auras, that's just a waste when you can run bond and get value the whole match.

    If you're that worried about key escapes then just slug for the 4k like everyone else I guess?

    Keys need to be buffed if anything. This can't be serious.

  • Just be happy you didn't have to deal with old keys.

    That was annoying to deal with.