Yea, I'm probably not gonna play Sadako

They made her a bit better, but the 10 second projection cooldown just kills the fun I had with her.

Instead of doing the global condemned cooldown, like suggessted by many, so she cannot spam her slowdown, they made her unfun instead, I hope people have fun with her, but I won't sadly.

Comments

  • I thinks its the drawback of giving 2 stacks of codemn when getting hit with the tape on, what they should do is give the tape 0.75 just like from coming out of the projection while losing the tape entirely

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    They made her a bit better, but the 10 second projection cooldown just kills the fun I had with her.

    Instead of doing the global condemned cooldown, like suggessted by many, so she cannot spam her slowdown, they made her unfun instead, I hope people have fun with her, but I won't sadly.

    don't worry it's fun for survivors and that's pretty much all the devs care about could i interest you in a killer named wesker?

  • image.png

    This is literally how the change feels